New Hope Family and Friends,
On Sunday, September 13 New Hope Community Church will begin offering an 8:30 AM Sunday morning worship service. This time of worship will require the wearing of masks. During these times we recognize the difficult health and safety challenges facing those in our congregation who are immunocompromised, have a loved one who is immunocompromised, have an essential job situation that requires extra health and safety measures, or whose living situation requires a strong emphasis on health and safety. The elders of New Hope are committed to offering a worship service that places a high priority on health and safety and creates an option for everyone in our fellowship to experience community in worship.
Here are the details of the 8:30 AM worship service:
* From 8:15 AM to 9:30 AM, Masks will be required for all individuals who are past the double doors of the hallway, in the New Hope gallery, cafe, sanctuary, and restroom facilities.
* The Worship Service will run from 8:30 AM – 9:15 AM
* Worship: Will be led by a pastor of the church with an acoustic guitar. Singing will be done with a mask.
* Pastor Josh will preach from behind a shield. He will wear a mask before and after preaching and will only remove the mask to preach when he is at a safe distance from the congregation and behind the glass shield.
* Communion will be offered and masks can be removed to receive communion. Masks must be put back on immediately following communion.
* At the conclusion of the worship service all attendees will exit through the exit doors on each side of the worship platform.
* This worship service will not be livestreamed.
* The 10:00 AM Worship Service will be livestreamed and will continue to follow the guidelines offered in our original reopening plan.
We look forward to offering multiple worship services where everyone in our congregation is able to worship in community with the body of Christ.
The Elders of New Hope Community Church